finally got the prescription. Doctor prescribed 14 days medication, but walgreen only gave me 10 days medication. I need to seek advice from Dr. Tsang this Sunday. Hoping that I can find him this Sunday. Don't know how to thank him.
Serious upset stomach today, bloating.......indigestion, chest pain.....no worry, all the symptoms will be gone soon. God, please heal me.
Leah sent an email to Alfred, telling him that she will pick up devotion again. This is a wonderful encouragement. All the other 4 sg played and laughed last Wed. We are the only group doing serious thing---devotion. Don't lose faith. Keep doing what is right in the eyes of God and wait for God's work. We are not a playgroup, but a spiritual group thirty for God's word and touch. Pray, pray and pray. God, I know that you love each of them. Lord, gives me energy and passion to love them
沒有留言:
張貼留言